Facing Deportation? Need a Work Visa? Want to Sponsor a Family Member for a Green Card?
For immigrants, their families, and employers, immigration laws in the United States have become an unforgiving process. You cannot afford to make mistakes with immigration applications, because mistakes can result in visa and green card denials or even deportation. By hiring an immigration lawyer, you can help prevent mistakes from the start. You can ensure that you are making your best efforts. Your best chance is to succeed the first time you try.
“Immigration law is a field where experience counts — this field is so complicated that it takes years to understand the ins and out.” Nolo.com
Vincent Martin has been working in the Immigration Law field for 18 years.
The information below is in alphabetical order, or you may view the articles in their various categories at the right of this page:
Vincent Martin – Partner and Immigration Lawyer
- President Obama in the News Again Over Immigration Issues
- Why Do Some Eligible Immigrants Refuse U.S. Citizenship?
- 2 Important Immigration Rulings Make National Press
- Immigrants Face Opportunities and Hurdles in the United States
- Illegal Immigration on the Rise in Minnesota
- Immigration Still Making Headlines in Minnesota
- 3 Shocking Facts About Immigration in America
- President Obama Takes Reform Into His Own Hands, and More Immigration-Lawyer News
- Immigration-Lawyer News: Rundown on 3 Lesser-Known Visas
- How Long Are Medical Exams Valid, and Other Immigration-Lawyer Questions
Call a lawyer at 952-746-4111 to discuss your case.